17 May 2008

Be Happy.

Today I went to a preschool, the kids were amazing. ��I find that no matter where you go, under any circumstances kids are Happy. ��It is something I think all adults are jealous of: the ability to simply shrug off the responsibility of reality, just for a time, and be happy; laugh��just to laugh, cry just to cry. ��I think it is possible for us, as adults, to return to this state��once in a while, and I am pretty sure that it is some what necessary (for some more than others), damned necessary. ��these are some shots I took today. ��Also included are some shots with the wall surrounding the Israeli Occupied Palestinian Territory.
























4 comments:

Unknown said...

Yep, kids are kids! Love the pics. Have you thought of doing a photo project on children?

Anonymous said...

JEsse! i was at work both times when you called last week and didn't pick up!!!!!!!

Hey these pictures are really amazing! grandma wants me to help her so she can see these pictures at home on her internet...she is soo cute.

my favorites are the little boy asleep, and the peace sign one! but really, sooo excited for you jesse. This is such an amazing opportunity for you!!!miss you!

Kiki

Anonymous said...

oh my good Lord, those children are preshus.

Jon Lunsford said...

Awesome photos jesse!! Ive wanted to go to Israel for so long now. How's that 5D treating you??