29 May 2008
Sorry, I have been a bit busy lately,
I will post some new pictures soon. I went to Capernaum (The Town Jesus lived, and performed most of his Miracles), Caesarea (An old Roman Port), Mount of the Beatitudes, and the Sea Of Galilee. It was quite amazing to be in Capernaum. The Internet is just a little slow, so it takes a while to post photos.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
if you put your pictures in photo bucket then get the html code to use in your blog. your uploads might be a little faster. then you can put comments between your pictures. which is nice. anyways everything looks amazing shannon me and jude are very jealous of your awesome adventure. can't wait to see you soon.
Love
Jesse
Jesse!!! I'm at Granmda's, enjoying your FANTASTIC pictures!!! miss you! Granmda says "you're flying into San Diego, right?!!?"
Love YOU!!!
Kiki & Gigi
Jesse i miss you tooo, and your pics are amazing!! this time you should teach me taking picture.see you soon!!
Milk
jesse! i had no idea you were abroad! be safe and keep up the AMAZING work! i send you my love!! xo
Post a Comment